Michael P. Denea is the founder and principal attorney at Michael P. Denea, PLC. With a twenty-five year career and an accomplished track record in trial, pre-trial, and appellate settings, Michael can be depended on to assist with you or your family member’s criminal case. With respect to his experience, Michael provides effective, knowledgeable, and experienced representation for those who have been charged with serious felony crimes, including assault, possession of child pornography, murder, crimes against children, sexual offenses, automobile crimes, and white collar crimes. If you retain Michael and his firm, you can expect the highest degree of professionalism and care.
- Undergraduate: B.A., Oberlin College, 1986
- Law: J.D., Case Western Reserve University School of Law, 1989
- Member: Case Western Reserve University Journal of International Law.
- Jurisdictions: State of Arizona; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (inactive); United States District Court, District of Arizona; United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit; United States Supreme Court.
- Affiliations: Member, Maricopa County Board of Public Health, 1996-2000; Member, Maricopa County Bar Association; Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice; State Bar of Arizona; Maricopa County Bar Association; Sons of the Revolution (SR) (past President); Sons of the American Revolution (SAR); The Mayflower Society; and the Ordo Militaris et Hospitalaris Sancti Lazari.
- Practice Areas: Criminal Trials and Criminal Appeals; Petitions for Post Conviction Relief; Administrative Law.